[R] Library Tcltk works , but SJava ? (Windows 2000)

Christian Schulz c.schulz at metrinomics.de
Fri May 31 12:27:44 CEST 2002

My Recommendation for Win2000  - copy this
row in your    \rw1051\etc\Rprofile

Sys.putenv("TCL_LIBRARY"="F:/Tcl/lib/tcl8.3")

But how this work in  analogy for Sjava is for me a mystery (Win 2000).
It would be very nice when a R/Java expert have a suggestion how i must
in detail
set the Sys.putenv   and  jdk !?

Thanks for advance & regards,Christian

regards,Christian