[R] How to list functions in a library?

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 1 10:32:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

Which library is it?  If it is a proper R library and has been properly
installed, I think you should be able to do something like:
  library(help = ts) # Get the list of functions in ts package

In fact that will also show some information about the library itself.

--
Cheers,

Kevin

/* Time is the greatest teacher, unfortunately it kills its students */

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang
Master of Science (MSc) Student