[R] Shafer's MI software for S-plus

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 16:43:55 CEST 2003

I have an R port of MIX, but it is not 100% reliable. However, neither is
the S-PLUS original!  (We have found several bugs already.)

When I have a few spare days (if ever?) I will try again.  We got enough
to work for the project we needed it for.  Meanwhile,

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/mix_1.0-1.tar.gz

has the current state.

Brian Ripley

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk