[R] Charts to M$Word - what's the best format

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Mon Apr 14 15:36:08 CEST 2003

I think maybe the question is, how do you import postscript format
into an M$Word document.  I am NOT a word user, but I had to do this
some years ago and found that it IS possible to import postscript.

You do something like "import picture ... (some kind of generic-
sounding graphics format)", and it works fine.  The postscript
behaves very nicely once you get it in.  You have to play around
quite a bit, and try some very unlikely sounding possibilities to
get it in, but it WILL work.  There are definitely some shortcomings
in the documentation for M$Word (to put it charitably).

Other people will have more recent experience with this than I have.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -