[R] Validation of R

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Apr 17 22:37:27 CEST 2003

Perception, perception, perception...

This reminds me of what I heard from Frank Harrell: "The different between S
and SAS is five years".  S has been around much longer than Insightful.
Doesn't that count?

R also comes with its own set suite ("make check", "make fullcheck", etc.).
Doesn't that count?

I guess one can try to validate NLMIXED by comparing the output with that of
nlme()...

Andy