[R] Quick query on output

SamL saml at demog.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 22 23:01:29 CEST 2003

I am attempting to estimate a very complex glmmPQL model.  I have
(apparently) gotten working syntax.  But, I don't want to wait a long time
only to find I have not made the correct syntax to see the output.  So,
what I've written is:

EXCERPT FROM COMMAND FILE:

glmmPQL(plfp ~ -1 + bmrd4 + bmsd4 + wmrd4 + wmsd4 + bfrd4 + bfsd4 +
             wfrd4 + wfsd4 + y4yrsed + y4age + y4age2,
        data=PLFPANAL,
        random=~ bm4 + wm4 + bf4 + wf4 | state,
        family=binomial,
        weights=wt1)

summary(fm1)

END OF EXCERPT FROM COMMAND FILE

I bet the "suummary(fm1)" line is wrong, it was apparently a holdover from
some other code I tried to emulate.  At any rate, what do I do to get the
output?  Have I done enough?  Is something else required?  Assistance or
reassurance greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Sam