[R] Validating R--last call for participants

Jim_Garrett@bd.com Jim_Garrett at bd.com
Tue Apr 29 21:01:07 CEST 2003

A couple of people responded to my e-mail last week inviting people to
explore issues relating to validating R in a regulatory environment.  I
just sent an e-mail to those respondents.  If you didn't respond before but
would like to participate, let me know.  Or if you did let me know but fail
to receive the confirmatory e-mail I sent out moments ago, let me know.
This is the last you'll hear of this from me until we learn something.  We
will certainly report to this list when we have something to offer.

Jim Garrett
Becton Dickinson Diagnostic Systems
Baltimore, Maryland, USA