[R] Cluster analysis and bootstraps

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 30 02:43:12 CEST 2003

You could try function fanny() in package cluster. This function does
fuzzy clustering, and returns a coefficient for each object/cluster
of how fuzzy or crisp the clustering was.

It's hard to imagine bootstrapping a confidence interval around a
categorical value such as a cluster. Perhaps someone else can explain
this.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre