[R] Rwave cgt plot time axis problem

zhu wang zhuw at mail.smu.edu
Tue Aug 5 05:39:50 CEST 2003

Dear helpers,

When I use the function cgt of library Rwave, the time axis of the plot
is always on the [0,1] scale regardless of the original time. This
happedn when I tried to reproduce some pictures of "Practical
Time-Frequency Analysis", e.g. Figure 3.5 and 3.6 using the codes
provided in the book. But the figures of the book display the real
sampling time using the same codes. It seems there is no argument for
the time scale for 'cgt'. Is this a bug or my misunderstanding?

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks,

Zhu Wang

Statistical Science Department