[R] shading in image()

Angel angel_lul at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:40:43 CEST 2003

The rgl package offers 3-D rendering (and Gouraud shading) capabilities
through an OpenGL.
I don't know why it is not in cran, I found it at:
http://wsopuppenkiste.wiso.uni-goettingen.de/~dadler/rgl/
In any case that's not what I wanted (although I still have to explore in
more depth this package).
My question was (naive me!) more simple! I was just thinking of an
interpolation function in R, maybe not very efficient but it'd do the job
for me.
Although the idea of linking blender is nice, it might be "too
sophisticated"  for simple things in 2-D.
Thanks,
Angel