[R] gregmisc

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Fri Aug 8 07:26:41 CEST 2003

In Carbon R 1.7.1 recommnded packages are already installed. VR itself
is a bundle of package and not a package itself.
MASS, rpart, spatial and nnet are already present in Carbon R.

BTW, From 1.8.0 MacOS X users can take advange of the new (forthcoming)
RAqua (http://www.economia.unimi.it/R/ for a preview)

stefano