[R] Use of Second Monitor Question

kjetil brinchmann halvorsen kjetil at entelnet.bo
Thu Aug 21 23:55:34 CEST 2003

On 21 Aug 2003 at 16:51, Uwe Ligges wrote:

Slightly off-topic, but: we are about to buy a data show to put up
permanent in an aula. All "data shows" I have seen use the monitor
port directly, so the monitor is blacked out. Is it possible to have
a set up where I can see both on the monitor and the audience the
projection? From the answer to this Q, it seems that would work well
with R.

Kjetil Halvorsen