[R] how to calculate Rsquare

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Aug 27 17:26:36 CEST 2003

The Battelle Institute surely should have access to a library with such
popular and prestigious journals as Biometrika and The American
Statistians.  If you don't have time for that, you surely should have
money to purchase a copy from, e.g., "www.lindahall.org/docserv".

hope this helps.  spencer graves