[R] how to calculate Rsquare

Peter Dalgaard BSA p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Wed Aug 27 18:04:16 CEST 2003

Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at pdf.com> writes:

> The Battelle Institute surely should have access to a library with
> such popular and prestigious journals as Biometrika and The American
> Statistians.  If you don't have time for that, you surely should have
> money to purchase a copy from, e.g., "www.lindahall.org/docserv".

Battelle is not the issue, Entomology Dept. at Univ.Fed.de Viçosa is.
That is presumably a somewhat poorer place. Still, you (Ronaldo)
should check whether there is JSTOR access from somewhere around you,
as I'm sure those recipients of r-help who have it will be unsure of
what licences they might break by sending you free copies. And David's
right: This is outside the scope of r-help.