[R] search site for R (http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu)

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 2 09:56:29 CET 2003

Dear Professor Baron,
Thank you very much for this service!

    Jon> My search site, http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu, has had
    Jon> several problems recently, all my fault, for which I
    Jon> apologize.  But it now seems to be running reliably, on
    Jon> a new computer that is much faster than the old one.

    Jon> It uses htdig to permit search of the Rhelp mailing
    Jon> list, R documents, R functions, and various
    Jon> combinations of these.  Search has several options,
    Jon> including Boolean search (with AND, etc.).

    Jon> Suggestions are welcome.  -- Jonathan Baron, Professor
    Jon> of Psychology, University of Pennsylvania

I've been asked more than once:
While it's cumbersome to provide a link to this from the
"pipermail" archives, I have now added a link to the finzi page
on the main R-help mailing list page --- the one at the end of
every R-help posting.

Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch>	http://stat.ethz.ch/~maechler/
Seminar fuer Statistik, ETH-Zentrum  LEO C16	Leonhardstr. 27
ETH (Federal Inst. Technology)	8092 Zurich	SWITZERLAND
phone: x-41-1-632-3408		fax: ...-1228			<><