[R] R CMD check .

Robin Hankin r.hankin at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Feb 12 22:11:09 CET 2003

Hello everybody

I'm writing a package and am trying to get it past "R CMD check ."  It
has no C or Fortan code, just R code.

"R CMD check ."  reports that the examples don't work:

r:Davies% R CMD check .
* checking for working latex ... OK
* using log directory '/home/rksh/information/Davies/Davies.Rcheck'

[deleted]

* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking for undocumented arguments in \usage ... OK
* checking for CRLF line endings in C sources/headers ... OK
* creating Davies-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... ERROR
Running examples failed.
r:Davies%

Everything works fine with "R CMD check --no-example ."

How do I tell which .Rd file is the problem?  (I suspect that the
examples aren't actually being executed because most of them take a
long time and the error is pretty much instantaneous).

Any clues?

--

Robin Hankin, Lecturer,
School of Geography and Environmental Science

r.hankin at auckland.ac.nz
tel 0064-9-373-7599 x6820; FAX 0064-9-373-7042