[R] Problem Writeing a pipe using R (stdin is consumed)

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri Feb 21 22:52:04 CET 2003

Instead of piping the data through, have R read it in from a file?
Then you just specify the data file name within read.table in the
string,  and the only downside might be an additional "temporary" file
to clean up.

It seems to solve the problem as you've described it, though not in
the way you want.