[R] Problem Writeing a pipe using R (stdin is consumed)

M.Kondrin mkondrin at hppi.troitsk.ru
Sat Feb 22 12:27:03 CET 2003

But may be you will like to feed through pipe both data  and commands?
It will require to do some formatting of input but I think it will not
be hard to do in perl. I mean something like that:

echo
"source(\"RCommands.R\");t<-matrix(c(1,2,3,4,5,6),ncol=2);print(process(t))"
| R --slave

You only need to substitute your data inside c() with all separators
replaced with commas and specify number of columns in your data as ncol=...

Good luck...