[R] Greenhouse-Geisser correction

Heleen Slagter heleenslagter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:52:16 CET 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering whether there are any packages that provide for the
Greenhouse-Geisser correction, an adjustment used in univariate repeated
measures when the sphericity assumption is violated (both numerator and
denominator degrees of freedom are multiplied by GG-epsilon, and the
significance of the F ratio is evaluated with the new degrees of freedom)? I
have seen a few emails with the same question, to which nobody replied, but
am hoping that maybe in the mean time somebody has tried to work this out.

Thanks much,
Heleen