[R] repeated measures: Greenhouse-Geisser correction

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 08:23:04 CET 2003

That's a kludge.  You can analyse such models in a principled way using
either summary.manova or lme, both of which model the correlation in the
`repeated measures' rather than wish it away.

Could you try to use a more informative subject?  Although I knew what the
correction was, I have never called it that.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk