[R] Random Numbers

dcum007@ec.auckland.ac.nz dcum007 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jul 21 22:09:03 CEST 2003

Thank you to all who replied to my previous question regarding the generation
of random numbers.

I have read up on the literature and learnt a whole lot more. In my research I
found code for many generators which I have translated into java for my
project. I'm now at the stage of testing these generators and was wondering if
there were any inbuilt (or if someone has written libraries for) testing
commands in R.

Are there any libraries for R that have the serial correlation test, the
birthday spacing test or any of the other tests for randomness??
Thank you all
David