[R] wireframe: how to remove the frame around my plot?

Alexis J. Diamond adiamond at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 24 23:41:39 CEST 2003

hi jake,

thanks for your e-mail.

what i am actually trying to do is remove the 'picture frame' 2D box (the
super-frame) that circumscribes the entire figure-- for example, the left
vertical side of this box i'm concerned about is to the left of the 'z' axis label.
i hope i'm finally making my query clear.

both of your examples below retain this pictureframe box (jerome's
examples do too), when the output is viewed as a .eps file in ghostcript
viewer, so i am still stuck,
unfortunately.

there's got to be a parameter that modifies this picureframe box's color
and style, right?

thanks again,

alexis