[R] defining and plotting functions thanks to equation

vincent.stoliaroff@sgcib.com vincent.stoliaroff at sgcib.com
Mon Jul 28 15:16:28 CEST 2003

Hi R lovers!

Are there any means to define and plot a function given the equation that
specifies the function?

For example I'd like to plot and work with the Gumbel Distribution density
defined by
Lambda(x)=exp(-exp(-x))

My question may appear very simple but I haven't got an idea yet about how
to do that. I could plot something with x a vector/set of value but I don't
know how to proceed with x belonging to a continuous interval

Thanks for any help.

The sender's email address has changed to
firstname.lastname@ sgcib.com. You may want to update your
personal address book. Please see http://www.sgcib.com for more
information.
                               **
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confide...{{dropped}}