Rtips (was Re: [R] ? building a database with a the great examples

Detlef Steuer Detlef.Steuer at unibw-hamburg.de
Tue Jun 3 11:00:46 CEST 2003

On 02-Jun-2003 Paul E. Johnson wrote:
> Perhaps you want to start maintaining Rtips itself!

Perhaps it is time to start a wiki for R?
For those not familiar with the idea of wikis look here:
http://www.wikipedia.org/ (incredible wiki encyclopedia)
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiWiki (for a description of the mechanisms of
wikiwikis)

I just did a quick hack to set one up:
http://fawn.unibw-hamburg.de/cgi-bin/Rwiki.pl?RwikiHome

Any comments welcome!

If the community uses the site I promise to do what I can to keep it
running.

Detlef