[R] A vector or matrix response

ZABALZA-MEZGHANI Isabelle Isabelle.ZABALZA-MEZGHANI at ifp.fr
Fri Jun 27 08:49:49 CEST 2003

Hello,

I wonder if anybody has some idea about how to solve my problem :

I am working , I would say trough an experimental design approach (perform
experiments, get responses, make regression, sensitivity analysis, risk
analysis ...). The problem is now that I have to face with not only a
response but a vector or a matrix (typically a spatial distribution of a
physical property ... pressure). Is there any kind of approach to deal with
that ? I don' t know to group cells together to dicrease the dimension of
the problem ...

I have no idea and I really need some help

Thanks in advance

Isabelle

Isabelle Zabalza-Mezghani
Institut Français du Pétrole