[R] changing pen mode [or adjusting for overlapping points?]

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Tue Mar 11 21:42:30 CET 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Spencer Graves wrote:
>  plot(1:2, col=1:2)
>
> Is this what you want?

Unless I'm mistaken, that just alternates which color is set for each
point.

What I'm looking for is a way to plot two (very large) separate
datasets on the same plot so that you can distinguish between the two.

EG: In this plot, http://rzlab.ucr.edu/images/test.png, the upper left
region should be some unique color, so you can see where the red
(currently hidden under the green) stops.

Don Armstrong

--
Build a fire for a man, an he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -- Jules Bean

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu