R, w3m incl. images, ESS, ... [was Re: [R] mozilla and R -- again]

david.whiting@ncl.ac.uk david.whiting at ncl.ac.uk
Sat Mar 29 14:37:41 CET 2003

One other thing to mention.  w3m can be compiled with image support
(which seemed strange to me at first considering w3m is a text
browser).  Any, this means that graphics can also be displayed inline.
I have used Zed Shaw's html.r and run his example code.  It works very
nicely.  I have a screen shot of the output if people want to see what
it looks like but don't have a website on which to post it.  If anyone
wants to see it, let me know and I email it.  It is a 14k png file, so
is not too heavy.

I have also downloaded Eric Lecoutre's R2HTML and will have a play
with that.

So, all (?) I need to do now is learn enough lisp to stick it all
together.

Dave.

--
Dave Whiting