[R] "help.start() and kde konqueror"

Fredrik Lundgren fredrik.lundgren at norrkoping.mail.telia.com
Tue May 6 17:59:40 CEST 2003

Thanks,
but unfortunately this doesn't help
se output below

>help.start(browser = 'kfmclient')
Changing the default browser (as specified by the `browser' option) to
    the given browser so that it gets used for all future help
    requests.
Making links in per-session dir ...
If kfmclient is already running, it is *not* restarted, and you must
    switch to its window.
Otherwise, be patient ...
> Mutex destroy failure: Enhet eller resurs upptagen

helpstart works as before but unfortunately not the search engine

Fredrik