[R] Compile R-1.7.0 on Mac OS 10.2.6

Ulises Mora Alvarez umalvarez at fata.unam.mx
Mon May 19 21:19:12 CEST 2003

Hi!

Your log file clearly indicates that  /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib is missing.
You may want to verify with 'ls /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib'

If your library is missing I'll recommend to reinstall  again g77 and gcc.
You may want to use the binaries instead of the sources to save some time.
I'll also recommend to install finkcommander
(finkcommander.sourceforge.net)

Regards.