[R] Re: configure" options and R CMD INSTALL

Tomomi TAKASHINA t.takashina at computer.org
Mon Nov 10 03:15:59 CET 2003

Hi, Rajiv:

At Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:10:23 -0800, "Rajiv Prasad" wrote:

> I tried downgrading to fftw-2.1.5, but that was no help either.  The error
> message is still the same, at the same place during configuration.
>
> It seems to me that configure is checking for the existance of a function
> named "fftwnd_one" in the fftw library, and is not able to find it (2.1.5 as
> well as 3.0.1).

I'm sorry that the configure script of currently distributed package
doesn't check library and header path correctly. I had submitted new
package to cran by e-mail few weeks ago. But unforunately, the mail
had returned by some reason.

I'll send the new pacakge to Rajiv by another e-mail.

rimage can't work with fftw3 right now. It'll be changed someday in
future. I don't have time to work on the update. Please use fftw2.