[R] Query: weighting cells in histogram

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:13:56 CEST 2003

Marten  -

I don't know exactly what interpretation you have in mind
for weights, but if you assign the value of  hist()  to a
variable tmp, you can then assign the component  tmp$counts
any value you like, and plot the result as a histogram
using  plot(tmp).  See the section "Value:" in  help("hist").

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -