[R] Still Cannot Install rimage in R-1.7.1 (RH 9.0) Even With fftwInstalled

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Oct 7 22:00:06 CEST 2003

Aren't the headers usually in the devel package (e.g.,
fftw-devel-2.1.5-0.dag.rh73.i386.rpm)? You might try installing the
devel package too.

HTH

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> Rick Bilonick <rab at nauticom.net> 10/07/03 03:39PM >>>
I'm still having problems installing rimage - the installation can't
find the fftw headers. As suggested, I installed the fftw rpm (for RH 9

from freshrpms). It installed without any errors or warnings. Yet I get

exactly the same error message - it can't find the fftw headers.

What do I have to do to get the headers?

Rick B.