[R] Debian packages of 1.8.0 available

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Oct 9 02:03:44 CEST 2003

Debian packages of R 1.8.0 were uploaded earlier for i386.

Binaries for alpha, ia64, hppa and powerpc are already in the package pool;
the arm, mipsel and s390 architecture have their built completled and will
be added to the pool shortly while the remaining architecures should follow
over the next few days.

Similar to prior practice, we will probably make a testing release (for
i386) available at CRAN as well.

Regards, Dirk

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                                -- Groucho Marx