is.na(v)<-b (was: Re: [R] Beginner's query - segmentation fault)

Paul Lemmens P.Lemmens at nici.kun.nl
Wed Oct 15 13:05:07 CEST 2003

Hello Simon,

--On woensdag 15 oktober 2003 10:08 +0100 Simon Fear
<Simon.Fear at synequanon.com> wrote:

> By the way, `is.na(x) <- FALSE` will leave x unchanged (including
> leaving it as NA ! how bad is that ?!)

Twilight Zone (Golden Earring). But with that remark I'm getting off topic,
so thank you for your summary. I've already memorized the is.na()
construct, so I should be safe for the time being :>

kind regards,
Paul

--
Paul Lemmens
NICI, University of Nijmegen              ASCII Ribbon Campaign /"\