[R] insert eps into microsft word

Brett Melbourne bamelbourne at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 10 21:36:21 CEST 2003

Your problem may also be that you can't get the figure to print from Word?

To get Word to print anything other than a blank box for the eps, you will
need to install and use a postscript printer driver for your printer.

cheers
Brett

Brett Melbourne, Postdoctoral Fellow
Biological Invasions IGERT www.cpb.ucdavis.edu/bioinv
Center for Population Biology, Storer Hall
University of California Davis CA 95616