[R] Retrieve ... argument values

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Tue Sep 16 16:50:24 CEST 2003

Huan  -

Look at the function code for  order().  To show the function
definition, type just order at the command line (no quotes,
no parentheses).  This example is what I found most useful
when I had a similar question.  The green book is also useful.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -