[R] 3D plot/surface rotation

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Wed Sep 17 19:40:55 CEST 2003

  Another possibility (to plug my own stuff) is to use the "LG3d" package
in my bbmisc package (http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker/R/src for source,
http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker/R/windows/ for precompiled windows package),
which uses the Live3D java applet to display (rotatable etc.) graphics in
a web browser.  Not as good as x/ggobi for interaction with data, but
possibly OK for display.

  Ben Bolker