[R] 64-bit Oracle interface

Michael Mader m.mader at gsf.de
Wed Sep 24 14:59:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

this is clearly not a problem of ROracle but very likely one of the
client configuration/connection stuff.

Is TNS on the client configured correctly (looks like the client cannot
map the server and, hence, does not find the listener; very common
Oracle mistake)?

Regards

Michael

[...]

--
Michael T. Mader
Institute for Bioinformatics/MIPS, GSF

In statistics, some people worry about not seeing the forest for the
trees.
I like to look at the bark. (C. R. Blyth, 1967)