[R] predict( ..., type="terms")

Giovanni Petris GPetris at uark.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:19:25 CEST 2004

Hello,

After reading the help for predict.lm and predict.glm, it is not clear
to me what are the values returned by predict( ..., type="terms").

Anybody willing to enlighten me?

The example provided by Peter Dalgaard in a recent post unfortunately
was enlightening only to the point of making me realize that "terms"
are not what I thought they were.

Thanks in advance,
Giovanni

[ Giovanni Petris                 GPetris at uark.edu ]
[ Department of Mathematical Sciences              ]
[ University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, AR 72701  ]
[ Ph: (479) 575-6324, 575-8630 (fax)               ]
[ http://definetti.uark.edu/~gpetris/              ]