[R] (no subject)

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Tue Apr 13 19:46:20 CEST 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:57:59 +0200 (CEST), michele lux
<nedluk at yahoo.it> wrote :

>Hallo all
>somebody knows if exist a command who makes the
>opposite of what "diff" command do?
>I'he to write code?

Sounds like "patch" is what you want.  

Duncan Murdoch

More information about the R-help mailing list