[R] Not attaching zip files to postings.. {was "dudi.pcabehaviour..."}

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Mon Aug 2 11:27:56 CEST 2004

It's not fun to receieve 1 MB files via a 56k modem (as I am sometimes
forced to use). Although not in the posting guide, I would appreciate if
that big attachements could be posted on a webpage with a URL to in the
message, if possible. Is this a good suggestion? Of course, such files will
be lost in the mail archives as time goes by.

> Regards,
> Martin

Best wishes

Henrik Bengtsson