[R] logistic regression

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Mon Aug 2 17:50:53 CEST 2004

My suggestion would be a generalized additive model, which you can fit with
gam() in the `mgcv' package.  If you are adventureous you can also try it
`by hand' using glm() with spline terms.  You might also try lrm() with
splines (in the `Design' package) as described in Prof. Harrell's book
`Regression Modelling Strategies'.

HTH,
Andy