[R] logistic regression

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Aug 2 18:00:14 CEST 2004

      Have you considered function "glm" with some polynomial in the
independent variable?  Regarding a more general reference, have you seen
Venables and Ripley (2002) Modern Applied Statistics with S, 4th ed.
(Springer)?  If the answer to either of these questions is "no", you
might get many answers to these and related questions from these
references, including working the examples provided with the "glm"
documentation -- and in reading the posting guide!
"http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".

      hope this helps.  spencer graves