[R] basic questions: any place for them

Paul Lemmens P.Lemmens at nici.kun.nl
Wed Aug 4 08:10:41 CEST 2004

Hoi Tiago,

--On dinsdag 3 augustus 2004 18:50 +0100 Tiago R Magalhaes
<tiago17 at socrates.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> Once again I'm sorry for these basic questions and since predictably
> I'll have more of those if there's a basic-questions-list I would
> love to know more about it

Recently we discussed, on this list, that several online communities have
dedicated discussion groups for R. One of them is Orkut.com. The name of
the other one slips my mind, but if you search the archives for my name and
orkut, then you'll probably find those emails quickly.

regards,
Paul

--
Paul Lemmens
NICI, University of Nijmegen              ASCII Ribbon Campaign /"\