[R] R packages install problems linux - X not found(WhiteBoxEL 3)

Dr Mike Waters michael.waters at dtn.ntl.com
Wed Aug 11 05:56:56 CEST 2004

Marc,

Yes - the glibc-devel package was shown to be installed using rpm -qa. It is
also one of the packages upgraded by up2date from the original version
supplied with the WhiteBox distribution. I concluded that there were
probably more such improperly/incompletely upgraded packages and cut my
losses. Everything seems to be fine second time around. I must have been
unlucky.

Regards

Mike