[R] Error Using pm.getabst()

lars larsenmtl at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 04:20:47 CEST 2004

Robert,

Thank you for your reply.  I thought RSXML was an R (CRAN) package? I
realize your package is part of bioconductor so I'll try the
bioconductor mailing list as well.

Also and more importantly I took your suggestion and stepped through the
calls.   It seems the failure in pm.getabst() occurs when creating absts
with the pubmed function.  When I'm back at work, I'll have to research
why it fails further.  Right now, while I'm at home, it works
flawlessly.

Any reason this would fail behind a corporate firewall as opposed to my
home network?

Oh and my apologies for posting so hastily without the full
information.  R - 1.9.1, annotate - 1.4.0, RSXML - 0.97, all on a
Windows2000 OS.

Thanks,

Mark Larsen