[R] How to use the whole dataset (including between events) in Cox model (time-varying covariates) ?

Mayeul KAUFFMANN mayeul.kauffmann at tiscali.fr
Fri Aug 13 12:37:01 CEST 2004

> you can always use parametric models and a
> full likelihood (but you may have to program them yourself).
> Prof Brian Ripley

I started trying this but I could not make the counting process notation
work on this.
(Andersen, P.K. and Gill, R.D. (1982). Cox's regression model for counting
processes: A large sample study. Ann. stat. 10 , 1100-1120).
I think it is only (currently) available for Cox model with R.

survreg(Surv(start, stop,status)~  x1,data=data )
Error in survreg(Surv(start, stop, status) ~ x1, data = data) :
 Invalid survival type