[R] The "Green" Book?

Sam Chapman sbchapman at highstream.net
Tue Aug 24 19:05:32 CEST 2004

Thank you for your perspective . . . I see what you mean, and that's actually
more or less how I had interpreted Professor Ripley's remarks. I'll have to
investigate further the advantages of using S4 classes in my work. I suspect
they'll eventually prove their worth. Thanks again for the clarification. SC

Sincerely,

Sam Chapman