[R] About passing parameter to '.R' script file

Kishore, Tapake tapake.kishore at hp.com
Fri Aug 27 13:06:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am trying the 'R' application for generating the data for the uploaded '.gpr' file. I have written script file named 'test.R'. Currently i have hardcoded the path of uploaded '.gpr' file in the script itself.

I would like to know how to pass a command line parameter to the 'test.R' script file, so that i dont have to hardcode the path and filename of the '.gpr' files.
Also, need to access these parameters inside the script file to use the path of the uploaded file.
I am using below command to invoke the 'R' application by using the 'test.R' script file.

e.g.
c:\\R\\rw1091\\bin\\R.exe CMD BATCH c:\\R\\rw1091\\bin\\test.R

Expecting your suggestion on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kishore