[R] Rcmdr X11 protocol error message

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 30 15:07:47 CEST 2004

Dear Peter and Michael,

Peter: Thank you for fielding this question. Michael initially contacted me
directly, and I suggested that he write to the list since I didn't know the
possible source of the problem, had never seen it (either under Windows or
Linux), and never had a report of it before.

Michael: Does this problem occur only with certain Rcmdr dialogs or
generally?

I'd also be curious to learn whether anyone else has experienced this
problem, and whether anyone has run the Rcmdr package under Mandrake Linux
without a problem.

Regards,
 John